Popular Post

New BATMAN, INC. Comic Book #1 Cover Artwork


Yesterday we showed you a picture of the new bat-suit that Batman will be wearing in the comic books but today we have a way better example ( Click on it for a larger size ). This picture shows the full-length figure of the Dark Knight & it gives you a way better idea of how the suit will look. I mean, we get to see the total costume as a whole. This is the original cover art for the first issue of "Batman, Inc." & was drawn by Yanick Paquet. I think this graphic is pretty awesome & would make an excellent poster. So, what do YOU think about it? I'm asking because this picture is a better example & gives us all a greater idea on the final look. Plus, I was just thinking: Shouldn't this be called a "uniform" instead of a "costume"? I mean, it is what he "wears to work", ha!