Popular Post

BATMAN 1966 BATMOBILE CAR Wallpaper Backgrounds



I'm feeling sort of lazy today so I thought I would just post some "Batman Wallpapers" because it's pretty easy to do, ha ha! Actually, I'm very proud of both of these images because they were submitted by 2 Bat-Blog Fans. The 1st one is a photo of a really great 1966 Batmobile Replica Car sitting outside of the recent Big Apple NYC Comic Book Con. It was shot by our good friend BatDave, he was lucky enough to go this year. We have some more amazing pics of this car that we plan to post in the next few days so be sure to keep an eye out for them. The 2nd "Batman Background" is a photo sent in by our buddy Ed. This is an ultra-sharp photo of the 1966 Batmobile Hot Wheels Car ( 1:43 Scale ) made by Mattel. I really love this toy & I think it also makes a very fun wallpaper. Oh yeah, Ed just started a new blog all about "Vintage Toy Collecting" that's pretty cool. It's called "TOYS & STUFF". It has some great photography. Here's a link to check it out, just click HERE!



CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!