Popular Post

1992 BATMAN RETURNS Vinyl Model Kit - Reference Photo & Desktop Wallpaper!



OK, it's been a little while so I think it's time to post another SKINNYBIRD Model Kit! Ooohhh Yeah! Readers new to the Bat-Blog need to know that we have been publishing a few photos lately of some wonderful Batman Vinyl Model Kits done by a friend named Skinnybird. This is the 3rd so far & if ya wanna see the others then just click on the word "skinnybird" in the lower "Labels" area. Also, the larger picture you see, is Desktop Wallpaper! But this one is the CATWOMAN Figure from BATMAN RETURNS ( 1992 ). It's from the 2nd movie with Michelle Pfeiffer as Selina Kyle & Danny Devito as the Penguin. I thought her performance in this movie was about the only thing that saved it, ha ha! She was totally GREAT! Plus her tight black leather costume didn't hurt things at all. I think that Skinnybird did an amazing job on this model kit too. I know I thank him on every post I do of his work but I do appreciate it. People have written-in that they really love these kits & had them a long time ago. That they "bring back memories"...that's pretty awesome to me, so thanks. If there are more Bat-Blog Readers out there who are creative in any way: drawing, painting, sculpture, Crafts, Custom Toys, etc... then please shoot us a photo today!