Popular Post

ADAM WEST: Batman Sighting! ( Desktop Wallpaper Background )


Here's an extremely cool vintage photo sent in by our friend Jeff. It was pretty BIG so I decided to make it a Batman Wallpaper Background you can use to brighten your desktop. Jeff got to meet Adam West a long time ago & here's the proof! Now, he can explain it better than me so here's what he said,
Here’s a photo of me when I was about 9-10 ( about 1974 ). My dad took me to Charlotte, NC to a car show where Adam West was signing autographs and had the Batmobile there. I also got to meet the dark-haired guy who played Billy Batson on the Saturday Morning “Shazam” TV show – the guy who drove around in the Winnebago with his mentor ( ironically named “Mentor” ). I remember everything about this day like it was yesterday. The ride down to Charlotte early in the morning, laying down in the back seat ( no seat belts needed back then ) but unable to sleep, the long line, a slightly over-weight Adam West sitting behind a small fan and sweating like he’d just run a marathon. I have long since lost the autographed picture of Adam West but still have the photo.
Thanks Jeff. This is both a great photo AND story! I used to watch that Shazam TV Show you're talking about. I also remember ISIS being on right before it ( or after? ). But the really great thing is getting to see Adam West in costume. The story goes that he sort of got in trouble by Warner Bros for doing this sort of thing & could not wear the mask or bat-suit any more. So, these photos of him are kind of rare! Plus I really like that cool Batman T-Shirt you're wearing...most excellent!


CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!