Popular Post

BAT-SQUAD 2009: Batman, Catwoman, & Batgirl!







Here are some awesome pics from last Halloween sent in by a Bat-Blog Fan named BatDave, The Drunk Knight ( who lives in New Jersey ). He wrote,
I was fortunate enough to talk my girlfriend Lisa and her stunning pal Delia into being my own personal Batgirl and Catwoman for a huge Halloween party in Woodbridge, NJ. I realize that our costumes are an amalgam of various Bat-phases, but the crowd went wild when we entered the nite club. Especially when my 2 ladies broke into a mock cat fight!! We won a $200 second prize and had an incredible night of super heroic fun!!
( Jealous ) Hey Dave, I think you guys should have got 1st Place. That contest must have surely been rigged! Lisa & Delia both look totally awesome & their costumes are great! Yours is not too shabby either. It looks like you Party Animals had a lot of fun & that's very cool. Thanks for sending the wonderful pics, they're great!