Popular Post

BATMAN & ROBIN WALLPAPERS: Original Comic Book Art



OK, I know I have been going a little crazy with the Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds lately but a lot of cool hi-res artwork has been flooding in & I gotta spread it around! I have not heard any complaints yet so here we go! These babies were made using brand-new art from the current BATMAN AND ROBIN Comic Book Series. My favorite is the 1st one with Robin ( Damian ) going all rampage-berserk on Batman ( Dick Grayson ). Well, the 2nd one is pretty cool too...just sort of a weird angle, but very interesting too. The artist on these are none other than Andy Clarke & he's doing a great job so far. I love the crisp clean lines & the hyper-attention to details! Look for these images in future issues of B&R.

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!