Popular Post

David's Vintage NEAL ADAMS BATMAN T-Shirt Photo!



OK, this is really great! We received a ton of great vintage "Batman-related" photos from our friend David the other day. I thought I would post them every now & then. You know, to spread them out a little bit. I know you're going to love every single one of them! This first one is David from around 1977. He's shown here wearing a Vintage 1970's Batman T-Shirt that has actual bat-graphics done by the Legendary Comic Book Artist Neal Adams!! Plus, as a bonus, I have placed under that a Batman Wallpaper Background of that classic artwork, it's totally iconic art! Please feel free to use this as a background on your PC or MySpace page. Also, thanks to David for all the great pics, I appreciate that very very much.

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight 3!