Popular Post

Desmond ( The Littlest Batfan ) is turning ONE, today!


Aaaahhhhhh, how cute is that picture? His shirt says "Future Hero" but he's my hero now. Today is Desmond's very 1st birthday so I wanted to send a shout-out to him & say, "Happy Birthday Buddy!!". Yes, The "Littlest Batfan" is turning one year old today! Regular Bat-Blog Readers know Desmond as our "Official Batman Baby Clothing Model" but he's also a very cool kid & I can't believe he's already one! It seems like he was modeling Toddler Baby Clothes just yesterday. Well, I hope he has a great day today ( I know it will be special ). Thanks to him & his parents for sending this wonderful photo. This is a DC Comics Onsie made by Junk Food that his parents found awhile back ( on sale! ) at Hot Topic. They had to wait until he sort of grew into it but now it fits. It looks really cool! I wish I could be there at his birthday party because I know it will be a very fun event. Happy Birthday Desmond!!