Popular Post

Rare 1966 BATMAN Girl's Summer Shirt


Here's a wonderful photo of an extremely RARE piece of Vintage Batman merchandise. It's a 1966 BATMAN Shirt... for a Little Girl. This item was bought off eBay awhile back from our friend Doug, who wrote, "I recently purchased this 1966 Batman Girl's Summer Shirt on eBay for a song. It is size 3X small cotton shirt with the Joker, Penquin, Batmobile, Batman, and Robin. It also has Gotham City in the background. Please note the Batman Logo is highlighted in pink and other features as well. This is the first one I have ever seen."



Yes, I have to agree that this is the very first time I have seen this variation. Now, I've seen this same graphic used on Baby bibs, Pillows, T-Shirts, etc...but never on a little girl's outfit & never in the strange hot pink variation, very cool! Thanks to Doug for sharing. So, do YOU have a RARE Batman Collectible you would like to share? I'm talking about a "Museum Piece" you have never seen before. if so, then please shoot the Bat-Blog a photo & send it to us, thanks.