Popular Post

ATTENTION: The BATMAN FOREVER Batmobile Car Has Been Spotted in Pennsylvania



The Batmobile has been spotted in Pennsylvania...at a TOYS R US in Cheltenham, PA to be exact! A friend to the Bat-Blog, named Michael, just recently saw this BATMAN FOREVER MOVIE Vending Machine Toy Ride-On Batmobile & had to send some pics to us. I like how it looks sort of "cartoony" ( I just invented that word ). Plus, it's always fun to see one of these things. Now I know a lot of people totally hate this film but I actually kinda like that it is so bad. Now obviously I would have prefered for the film to be good, or even great, but since it's not we might as well accept it. "Don't cry over spilled milk", my Grandmother used to say. I wanna thank Michael for taking the pictures for us, I really appreciate that, it's a very cool car!