Popular Post

BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT Animated Movie ACTION FIGURE SET




A Bat-Blog Fan named Chris sent these pics to us recently. He just bought this set of 3 GOTHAM KNIGHT Batman Movie Action Figures from the DC Universe animated film that came out last year. The 3 characters he got were Batman, Scarecrow, & Deadshot. I know a lot of you have probably seen this movie by now, but if not, it's totally worth a look. It was actually pretty cool! I loved how they portrayed the Scarecrow in this film. He looked completely insane & sort of reminded me of the shape of an insect, very strange. The story with Deadshot was pretty cool too with it ending in a Subway Tunnel. That sequence had a lot of interesting visual effects added to it. Whoops! Sorry, back to the figures. Thanks Chris for sending these pics. I remember covering them when they came out but I posted official production photos from the toy company & these are actually better because they are the real deal! I actually don't have these... but now I'll have to get a set, they're great.