Popular Post

BATMAN FANS Know How To Party in Brisbane, Australia!!




Awhile back, here at the Bat-Blog, we featured a photo of an awesome BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Custom Bat-Suit Costume made by our friend Paul. He lives in Australia. Well, recently he & a few of his friends went to a convention event in Brisbane, all dressed-up in Batman related Costumes! We have all the major characters covered: Batman, Robin, Joker, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Two-Face, Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon, The Riddler, & one other character who's name I forget at this moment ( Sorry, is it Anarchy? ). The great thing was they were able to get a few really wonderful photos during this time ( Please be sure to click on these pics for larger, more detailed, versions ). Now if I got the info correct, this 1st photo ( close-up shot ) was taken on the 2nd day & a couple of people changed costumes. But the other 2 pics were shot on the 1st day when they were really goofing around! The shot of them all walking towards you. That is a parody of the opening credits sequence of the JUSTICE LEAGUE cartoon ( imagine them in slow motion, ha ha ). The next one is a really famous parody that everyone should recognize right away. It's The Beatles ABBEY ROAD Album Cover!! OK, I really love all these costume pics but the homage to The Beatles just totally cracks me up! Ha Ha Ha, it's so GREAT! I wanna thank Paul for sharing these fun photos with my readers. Thanks Paul, everybody is gonna totally love these. I also wanna send a shout-out to all of your friends who got dressed up...you guys all look great & your costumes are awesome too...even the girl who's character I can't remember the name of because I'm totally stupid, ha ha! Oh man, I wish I had some of these for Halloween this year!