Popular Post

BATMAN AND ROBIN - Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!





Alright, today we're doing sort of a test of something new to see how it goes! You know we always post a few Brand-New Free Batman Theme Wallpaper Backgrounds every week but I thought, besides the regular PC Desktop ones, we would also add some Apple Computer Backgrounds just in case you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch ( Please let me know if they work, I still have not tested them yet ). I mean, seems like a good idea, right? Besides, it's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" so let's go crazy!! Now, the colorized version, with Batman & Robin swinging through the sky of Gotham City, was made using artwork by an extremely talented Graphic Artist named Dean Trippe. I have always liked Dean's work & his special cartoon-style. Just "Google his name" sometime & you'll see some really cool stuff! The 2nd wallpaper, that is mostly Black & White, is artwork from Paul Pope. His work always seems to have a crazy energy! OK, please let me know which Wallpaper Background you like the best. Also, if you have an Apple Gadget then please test one of these for me & let me know, thanks.


CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman & Robin Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!