Popular Post

THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie Ad Banners in Taipei City!







WOW! Last week I met a Batman Fan all the way from Egypt & now one from Taiwan...how cool is that? Last night I got a very nice email from a new friend named Jerry who lives there. He wrote to say how much he loved the Bat-Blog ( I never get tired of hearing that, ha ha! ) & he sent these wonderful photos he took awhile back in Taipei City. As you can see, THE DARK KNIGHT Batman movie was a very big deal there. In fact, they posted these HUGE mural-size billboards advertising the film. I totally love that! Taipei City is a great place I would like to visit. For awhile it had the tallest building in the world until when Dubai recently completed their latest skyscraper & stole the title. But regardless, it's one of the world's greatest cities & a very beautiful place. I want to thank Jerry for sending these fun pics & also want to invite all other Bat-Blog Readers to do the same. Remember, please send us ANY Batman-related stuff you come across...thanks!!