Popular Post

FREE BATMAN WALLPAPERS For Apple iPod Touch & iPhone Backgrounds





The other night I decided to walk to the store because it's stupid to drive my truck just one block & back. Part of my New Year's Resolution is to try to lessen my carbon-imprint on the planet. I have even started to obsessively recycle, ha ha! But anyway I guess I got rewarded by karma because on my way I looked down on the ground & thought, "Oh my God, an iPhone!". But after picking it up I discovered that it was a brand-new iPod Touch, 32 Gb...WOW! Now the thing needs to be recharged & I will be borrowing a charger to do that. If the owner's info is on there in anyway then I will return it, but if not, it's mine. I mean, "finder's keepers, loser's weepers"...right? Upon researching this amazing piece of hardware I discovered that there's a lot of people who like to share "Wallpaper Background" images for this thing ( & the iPhone too ). So, I made a few to share here. If you have either device please try one of these & let me know if they work correctly. I'm pretty sure I made them the right size.