Popular Post

BATMAN AND JOKER Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds




OK, This week I thought I would post a few Batman Wallpapers that feature The Joker & then maybe one of an image from BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD. Mainly, because I am sort of missing that cartoon & can't wait till they start airing new episodes. Also, I guess I need to sort of explain the 2 Joker ones. The 1st one is an image I came across on the Internet a long time ago. It was on a website that was totally Japanese & I guess the artwork was some sort of fan-art. It has a total anime-style that is pretty interesting but it's also very weird how the Joker is a female. It even has some sort of "romance angle". The whole thing is adapted from THE DARK KNIGHT movie & the clothes worn by "Mrs. Joker" are exactly like Heath Ledger's costume. But overall it's very well drawn & does make an interesting background ( try it ). The next one is an art submission from our buddy Sean Hartter. This is another one of his "Vintage Movie Poster / Lobby Cards" that are so much fun ( & very well done ). He likes to make these for movies that were never made, but should have been, ha! This one is a JOKER MOVIE starring Tim Curry. You know, the actor who played "Dr. Frank-N-Furter" in the 1975 Cult Classic Film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". He would have been incredible as the Joker! ( Thanks Sean for sending this in ). OK, now I know the wallpapers this week are sort of weird but I'm in kind of a funky mood lately so it's appropriate. Please let me know which one you like the best.

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman & Joker Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!