Popular Post

Garrey's Awesome BATMAN COMIC BOOK, TOY, & MEMORABILIA Collection!










The Bat-Blog recently received a whole bunch of really great photos from a Bat-Fan named Garrey. This is his room where he displays some of his Batman Collection. He's got a lot of Vintage Comic Books, New Graphic Novels, DVD Movies, Action Figures, Collectible Toys, Movie Posters, etc... I couldn't post ALL the photos he sent so I just condensed them down to a few of the best ones. He really has a lot of neat Batman items! Now, you know I totally love all this kinda stuff ( especially the toys ) but I gotta say that the BAT'S MOTEL sign is really funny! If I remember right, he said he got it at BIG LOTS during the Halloween Season. It's not really a "Batman item" but it does totally fit into the collection. Plus, I like the humor. Thank you Garrey for sharing your personal photos with us, I appreciate that a lot & know that many people will enjoy seeing these pics. It's always cool to see what other people have so if YOU ( Bat-Blog Reader ) have anything to share then please send us your pictures today!