Popular Post

Dave's VINTAGE BATMAN TOY & MEMORABILIA Collection!





Check out these great photos from a Bat-Blog Reader named Dave who wanted to share some of his Batman Toy & Memorabilia with us. He has a really nice collection going here ( Please click the small pics up above to see larger, more detailed, photos ). I like how it's displayed & I also love all the vintage stuff. It's neat that he blends a lot of new pieces with the older items. I sort of crack-up a little bit every time I see that Official "Batman Television". I have the DVD Player ( love the design ) but never bought the TV. It's a really cool item that I'm gonna try to find someday! My favorite piece has got to be the Mego JOKER VAN, that thing is RARE! Plus, I guess for sentimental reasons, I had it as a little kid. I also like the "Batman Executive Set", 60's Soaky Bottle, Action Figures, Ideal Helmet, the Die-Cast Corgi Batmobiles, the "Carmine Infantino" Statue, Autographed Photos, the Vintage Halloween Costumes & Masks, the 1966 Coloring Books...the list could go on & on, all GREAT stuff! Thank you to Dave for sending the wonderful pics, I appreciate that a lot. If any other Bat-Fans out there would like to share pics of their collections then that would be great! Our email button is always on the top right-hand side of this page.