Popular Post

JUXTAPOZ Magazine Selling "Joker Villain" T-Shirt



OK, here's some Batman news that's kinda strange. I really like ART and every now & then I'll check out a few Art Galleries or Art-Related Websites online to enjoy looking at some drawings, paintings, or just what's going on in the Art World. The other night I was reading the JUXTAPOZ Magazine website. They cover the "underground art scene" & have some really interesting stuff sometimes. Their main focus is what some call "Outsider Art". It's artwork that is outside the main stream. Bouncing around the site I came across this awesome Joker-inspired T-Shirt that they have on their STORE page. It's called "The Villain" & was designed by the Artist Anthony Lister. Looking at it, it's obviously the Joker, ha ha! Anyways, I knew some Bat-Blog Readers would really like it so that's the reason for the post. For more info, here's a link to check it out, click HERE!