Popular Post

Vickie's BATMAN BAT-LOGO Tattoo Art Photo!



I got this wonderful set of photos awhile back from a Bat-Blog Fan named Vickie & I'm finally getting around to posting them, whew! It's really cool, she got a BATMAN BAT-LOGO tattoo on her left leg. Shown here is the original artwork she gave to the Tattoo Artist to create this masterpiece. She wrote,
"I have a Batman Tattoo! I got one done in August of 2007 on my 18th birthday ( I'll be 21 this August ) and it was actually a birthday present from my Sister's boyfriend at the time. As it was my very first one I thought long and hard about it and chose to get a Batman-inspired tattoo, much to the jealousy of my Sister who also loves Batman!"
First off, Thanks Vicki for sharing the story & the cool pics, I appreciate that. Second, I'm glad your Sister is jealous because... she should be, ha ha! OK, if any other Bat-Blog Readers get some ink done then please remember to send us some photos.

CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!