Popular Post

New BATMAN - THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Merchandise Products






Alright, I thought I'd share some news on a few brand-new unusual BATMAN: THE BRAVE & THE BOLD products that are out there now. The 1st one is an EASTER EGG DECORATING KIT that was sold at Toys-R-Us. Now, how did this piece of merchandise get by me? I never knew they made it until later. I'm not sure if they're still out there ( maybe on clearance? ) but I hope they release them again next year. It's not really a big deal but the graphics are kinda cool. Now speaking of graphics, the next product is loaded with great images from the TV cartoon! It's a "Provo Craft Cricut Batman Activity Shape Cartridge". This cartridge contains images of Batman, Green Arrow, the Blue Beetle, Aquaman, Red Tornado, and The Joker, along with an action-style font that would be ideal for your child's room, homemade comics, or scrapbook pages. You can also cut out an exciting assortment of party supplies, such as costume pieces, party favors, gift boxes, cards, envelopes, and 3D gadgets that will make your birthday kid feel like a Hero. I gotta say that I totally love those 2 Batman & Joker Paper Toy Figures in the pic, they're very cool! But I don't think I'll be buying this because to use the cartridge ( which is around 50 bucks ) you gotta have a special Cricut Machine. It's basically a "printer & shape-cutter" all built into one. They have different models & the cheapest one is around $120.00. Now on eBay you can buy a used one for around 60 dollars, but the whole package is sort of too expensive for me. But if you're an Arts & Crafts person who already has this machine then the cartridge is pretty cool. I've supplied a link down below for where to buy one.