Popular Post

BAT-BLOG CONTEST WINNER: Hot Wheels 1:12 Scale 1966 TV Series BAT-CYCLE With SIDECAR!


OK, Today is the day! Today we are announcing the winner for the latest Bat-Blog Contest! Last night, at Midnight, we randomly picked a name out of the hat to see who won the Brand-New Hot Wheels (1:12 Scale) 1966 TV Series BAT-CYCLE With SIDECAR! I always love that part of the contests, getting to see who actually won the item we're giving away. I know I'm totally stupid but it's just a lot of fun, ha ha! Plus, this prize must have been pretty good because a ton of people sent in requests, that's awesome! I hope to have another contest pretty soon so keep an eye out for that. OK, enough stalling, ha ha! It's time to announce the winner! The lucky person this time is none other than Jonathan K. of Melbourne, Australia! WOW! Somebody from "down under" won ...that's cool! Jonathan, please contact us so we can confirm your correct mailing address. Then, we will be mailing you this beautiful Hot Wheels item! Plus, I'm gonna pack this prize very carefully because Australia is pretty far away from where I live & I want this prize to arrive safely. I know you're gonna love it because it really is very cool. I think that Mattel did a really great job on creating this item, the detailing is really well done.
Thank you to everybody who entered & better luck next time!

( Also, for legal reasons maybe, I gotta mention that Mattel, DC Comics, or Warner Bros had nothing to do with this contest. It's just a way for the Bat-Blog to show appreciation for its readers )