Popular Post

New BATMAN, ROBIN, & JOKER T-Shirts To Keep An Eye Out For!




I'm always trying to keep up with Batman T-Shirts Designs & when I come across some that I think are pretty cool I like to share them. Here are 3 new ones that I think are very well done. Now the 1st one is my favorite because it's a graphic of what the original 1966 TOPPS BATMAN Bubble Gum Card Package ( Wax Wrapper ) looked like. That real-life piece of Bat-memorabilia has always been very special to me because I really loved these Trading Cards as a very little kid! The next one has more of a "Pop Art" feel about it & I'm actually trying to figure out who's comic book art they used. I'm thinking it might be the artist Dick Giordano but I'm not sure. Either way, it's the "Silver Age" Batman that I have always liked with the blue / gray bat-suit & yellow-oval bat-symbol logo. For the last example I included this one with split-faces of Batman & The Joker. The reason is because it totally reminds me of all the T-Shirts that were produced during the 1989 Batman Movie craze. It just has a nice "Vintage 80's Look" about it. Now remember, I've included a link button down below so you can see other examples of new shirts offered. So, check it out!!