Popular Post

BATMAN FAN? PLEASE SUPPORT THE BAT-BLOG TODAY!


OK, This is kind of funny! As the main writer of the Bat-Blog I am always constantly stressing out about how I can promote the site. It's a very difficult thing to do. If I were to study the growth of this blog ( or ANY blog for that matter ), it's an extremely slow process to obtain new readers. It totally drives me crazy, ha ha! For example, awhile back I printed a small ad-sheet that I gave to people to advertise the site ( I still do it even today ). But one time, about 2 years ago, I got all "Guerrilla Marketing" about it, & taped one onto a Newspaper Vending Machine. Now the part that's totally hilarious is that it lasted for almost 2 1/2 years! I always wonder if it had any value at all...did it bring in any new people? Probably not, or if so, not too many. One thing I've learned is that the best response is by "word of mouth". So, what I'm gonna do here is ask every single reader of the Bat-Blog, at least those who enjoy the site, to please tell all their friends about it. You can do it inside a Message Board, with a Banner or Bulletin on your MySpace page, a Link on your own Blog, a Link-Post on your Facebook Page, e-mail a friend who likes Batman, etc... But please don't do what I did this one time & plaster a sign on some property, ha ha! If you need to know ways to promote the Bat-Blog or if you need a special-sized banner then just please shoot me an e-mail. I would be more than happy to help! One last thing, I hope a lot of people out there enjoy this site & I want to thank everyone who comes back to read it every single day. It really means a lot.