Popular Post

BATMAN WACKER GAME Vending Machine "Wack-a-Villain"!





Here's some amazing photos from our good buddy Chunky B. who writes the excellent ECLECTORAMA Blog. His real work involves vending machines & he recently went to a special convention called the IAAPA ( International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions ). It was in Las Vegas and while there he came across this awesome new game based on the "Wack a Mole" Machine concept. It's the Official BATMAN WACKER GAME!! He also grabbed a flyer and scanned it for us ( that's the 1st pic ). As you can see, the premise of the game is to put on some HUGE Batman Gloves & when a Super-Villain pops-up out of a hole, you wack 'em! The villains include: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Two-Face, & Catwoman. The game has incredible graphics all over it, from ever angle! In fact, this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, ha ha! And that's saying a lot because when I'm not writing the Bat-Blog I spend most of my time at Major Art Museums & Galleries. I wanna thank Chunky B. for sending us the cool pics & thinking about the Bat-Blog, I appreciate that very much. I also want to invite you wonderful readers to check out his blog sometime. It's all about toy collecting & pretty funny. Also, once in awhile, there's some great Batman-related stuff. You can do so by clicking HERE!