Popular Post

Parody Webcomic: BATMAN AND SONS


Awhile back I discovered a very interesting webcomic that, at the time, I meant to share because it's actually kind of cool & the drawing style is really excellent. But, being busy with this site, I sort of forgot about it. Then later a friend mentioned it to me & I was like, oh yeah, that is a cool site. I have to say something about it. But then I couldn't find it ( I have like 4 million bookmarks, ha ha ). Then I got busy & forgot about it again. Well, just recently a Bat-Blog Reader wrote me about it, asking if I had ever heard of a site called BATMAN AND SONS. He sent a link. When I got there I laughed & thought, OK, I have to report it now...so, finally, here it is! ( Thanks to Jim for re-reminding me! ) Now it's sort of a high-concept kinda thing & to get into it you have to release all the preconceived feelings you have about the Batman character. Basically, you just have to sort of go with it! The idea is that Batman is a Father & all the Robin characters through the years are his small children. There's even a tiny baby who is the "Batman Beyond" character. I guess you can say it's a little bit like a TV Family Sitcom. Yes, see, I said it was kinda weird. But once you start to read it the thing sort of grows on you. Now, I'm assuming that some people will think it's charming & others ( mainly uptight crybabies ) won't like it at all. It reminds me a lot of the recent DC Comics title "Tiny Titans", where all the characters are small children. I don't know. Please check it out & let me know what you think about it. Here's a link, just click HERE!