Popular Post

1966 TV CATWOMAN & NEW BATMAN MOVIES Desktop Wallpapers



Since today is "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" I thought, this week, I would post 2 backgrounds with something vintage 60's Batman & something that's modern, but looks vintage. Does that make sense? Please let me explain. The 1st Wallpaper is a wonderful glamor-fashion photo of Julie Newmar as Catwoman from the 1966 TV Series. It's the "vintage one". The 2nd Batman Wallpaper was sent in by our good friend Sean Hartter who made this amazing background that totally looks like an old vintage newspaper advertisement for a "Special Screening of 2 Batman Movies", a Double-Feature! The great thing about this graphic is that, if you're familiar with the "look" of these old ads, then it totally fools you for a minute. Then, you realize, "Hey, This is BATMAN BEGINS & THE DARK KNIGHT! They're very recent movies, ha ha!" I wanna thank Sean for the wonderful artwork, it's great! I also wanna say Hi to Julie Newmar & let her know that I'm sincerely sorry I forgot it was her birthday recently ...Happy Birthday Julie! You know I love ya!

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!