Popular Post

SUPER-RARE Foreign BATMAN Memorabilia From Around The Globe!




One thing I truly love about doing the Bat-Blog is getting to connect with Batman Fans from all over the world. Here's a nice assortment of photos of Super-RARE Batman items seen in foreign countries. The 1st photo was sent in by a good friend named Saul, who actually lives in Chicago ( ha ha ), but this unusual Batman Comic Book ©1944 is from Brazil. I love the wacky foreign language on the cover! Now of course I don't mean to insult Brazilians here! It's just that the words used are so unfamiliar to me, that's all. It's really a beautiful item. Plus, it's just totally extremely RARE beyond belief! The 2nd piece of memorabilia is also pretty RARE. It's a huge Store Display Sign for Blendy Coffee. It's from Japan where they sell coffee beverages in a can! It's from ©1993 & I totally love the artwork they used, very cool! The last item is a little more current, but also pretty interesting. This photo was shot by my good friend Zdravko, who lives in Bulgaria. In his country they promoted "The Dark Knight" movie with Nestle Cereal. He actually shot this pic in the grocery store & besides the cool boxes you can also see the "store display banner" that existed on the lower edge of the store shelf...very cool! I wanna thank all my friends who sent these photos, they're all really wonderful. I also wanna invite every single reader, no matter where you live, to please send us photos of your rare & unusual bat-items, both old & new. Thanks.