Popular Post

FREE BATMAN DESKTOP WALLPAPERS...TODAY!




OK, Because of a few personal things I needed to get done I sort of took off doing the Bat-Blog on Tuesday & Wednesday. Well, I'm back! Now as every reader knows we post 2 brand-new Batman Desktop Backgrounds every Wed. It's called "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday"! So, to make up for it I'm gonna post 3 of them today...YEA! The 1st one shows the graphics to an original 1966 Batman TV Show Theme Record Album ( I hope this brings back some good memories for a lot of people ). The 2nd one is more modern & shows a current DC Comics image. The last wallpaper is a photo of a Custom Toy made by a friend of the Bat-Blog. Actually, it's a wacked-out model kit of the 1966 Batmobile. I hope you enjoy all of these & we'll post more next Wednesday, I promise!

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!