Popular Post

Bernie's Amazing BATMAN TOYS AND MEMORABILIA Collection!











When I started the Bat-Blog I always knew that the main focus would be about collecting the cool Batman toys & memorabilia. It's also a place for stories about weird happenings, movie news, information about the TV cartoon, what's going on in the comic books, etc... but really we're mostly about the joys of being a bat-collector! So, I was really happy to receive in my e-mail box all these super-excellent photos the other day from a reader named Bernie! He's been collecting a ton of great bat-items over the years & his collection is a really nice mixture of both brand-new & vintage, with a little bootleg stuff mixed in. I also like how everything is displayed so well. It's all so neat & organized. Bernie needs to come over to my house & do some arranging for me, ha ha! But all kidding aside he has an extremely excellent collection & I appreciate the time he took for the pictures, they're very cool! If any other Bat-Blog Readers have a nice display ( or an ugly one ) then please send us some pics. Our e-mail button is ALWAYS on the top right-hand side of this page. Thanks again, Bernie!