Popular Post

Kenner's SUPER POWERS 25th Anniversary - Look At The Spin-Off Products!













With the success of the SUPER POWERS Action Figure line there was a total frenzy in the 1980's to create many other products bearing the SUPER POWERS brand name & logo. Here are just a few other pieces of merchandise made ( Coloring Book, Paint Kits, Jewelry, Happy Meal Boxes, Videotape, etc... ) & a few comic book advertisements featuring the toys & VHS videos. Please remember that I'm trying to feature just items that were "Batman-related". Because, there were a ton more! In fact, these are not even ALL the Batman ones they made either...just a nice assortment, as an example. They are all pretty self-explanatory so I won't get into details. I just hope you enjoy drooling over them, ha ha! Well, I guess I do need to explain the weird "Joker Figure" because it's not an actual product but is a strange "Bootleg" made doll. But everything else is "real". Also, the last photo of the "Batman Super Powers Model Kit", I'm gonna feature the original art in the next post...whew!